7/28/11

Makeup Cleaning Wipes----Name Brand or Generic Brand?

We love them!  I certainly do. 
I honestly can't live without these magical little Makeup Remover Wipes.  A girl's best friend.  I use them before washing my face to first get the gunk out then finish the cleansing process.  It works wonders, especially at night before going to bed.

But, with today's economy it's hard to pay $6-$9 and sometimes even more,  for wipes that you're just going to throw away.


Although they are amazing, the generic brands can be just as amazing as well.



I bought the Family Dollar wipes on a whim mainly because they were $2 for a pack of 30.  Can you believe that?  When I got home before washing my face, I proceeded with my usual routine of wiping off makeup before washing my face throughly.  I mist say...WOW...it removed everything just as well as the most expensive brands.

I totally recommend them if you're on a budget.  Even if you're not, They are THAT GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment